Friday, March 14, 2008
The good, the bad, and the ugly
The revision piece was an easy pick. I mean when you look back on a work you have created you always think to yourself…well I should have added this or this word sounds a lot better here…right? Once again I decided to choose another discussion board assignment. There were a couple reasons for this 1.) I didn’t spend enough time on it 2.) I did not answer all questions asked of me in the assignment and 3.) I did not include enough questions or statements that would invoke replies or questions from my classmates. For this assignment we were asked to read “Due Looks Like a Lady” by Kathy Wilson and “Hoe to Tame a Wild Tongue” by Gloria Anzaldua and discuss similarities and differences of the two. What was each author’s main point? Do you agree with their main points? Do their experiences coincide with your own observations or experiences?...etc. So to make amends with myself I have rewritten this post, answering all questions asked of me and going more in depth into my thoughts on their arguments. Hopefully everyone can see the improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment