I wasn't sure the appropriate place to leave feedback for you but as I chose to comment on your whole portfolio so I decided to comment at your table of contents. I find your portfolio very impressive. It is highly organized and effective without all the frills that others have added. Your writing is very organized and detailed. Your overall portfolio is not only easy to read but interesting to read which made me want to continue to read through it all. You did a very nice job with your portfolio choices and your layout. I wish you the best of luck to you in the future. You are a very bright individual and I am sure you will do well.
1 comment:
I wasn't sure the appropriate place to leave feedback for you but as I chose to comment on your whole portfolio so I decided to comment at your table of contents. I find your portfolio very impressive. It is highly organized and effective without all the frills that others have added. Your writing is very organized and detailed. Your overall portfolio is not only easy to read but interesting to read which made me want to continue to read through it all. You did a very nice job with your portfolio choices and your layout. I wish you the best of luck to you in the future. You are a very bright individual and I am sure you will do well.
Holly Garman
Post a Comment